Friday, March 12, 2010

Another Friday night at home...

I've decided to give it all a rest. I'm just not in the mood to be around a bunch swingin' d___'s in some bar. Not to mention the bar flies who con drinks out of the old guys and flatter them. I'm not favorably impressed with the hinky tink crowd. Been there and done that since I was about 14. Used to shoot a pretty good stick. Last BF was good at ti - then he started losing to me - I stopped playing for a while - years in fact -and the stupid SOB actually told me I had to stop beating him because he was losing face in front of the guys. Yeah - Like I would throw a pool game - ever! AND Karaoke is the most annoying thing since well... the SOB I was beating at pool. And later kicked to the curb. You all do not want o know the whole story but suffice it to say - he's someone else's problem now. And so is his crazy old bat of a mother. That's a story for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment